[alt-photo] Re: ziatype

JoeSarff at aol.com JoeSarff at aol.com
Tue May 1 16:14:44 GMT 2012

Something else you can try that Kevin Sullivan shared with me is that if
the Zia doesn't print out to the extent you want try using regular Pt/Pd
developer.  It will complete the process.  As the Zia is very humidity
dependant to complete the chemical reaction as a POP material, this is a
reasonable solution (no pun intended).

Joe

In a message dated 5/1/2012 8:28:52 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,