[alt-photo] Re: ziatype

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Tue May 1 19:52:58 GMT 2012

Loris,

A stupid question….

If you add glycerine to the mix to get ziatype to work better in low humidity, what keeps the emulsion from sticking to the negative?

Thanks,
Mark

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home!
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum
Mark I. Nelson Photography - Welcome