[alt-photo] Re: ziatype

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed May 2 10:20:32 GMT 2012

Hi Mark,

I use a 2mil polyester film to protect the negative... OTOH, I never
had any occasion of the paper sticking to the protective film. BTW, I
don't expose while the paper is relatively damp (I think most Ziatype
practitioners do it that way...); I let the paper dry for at least 45
minutes before exposure - and still I can get a full printout and
perfectly neutral color in 22C / 30% RH!

Regards,
Loris.