[alt-photo] Alt-Photo in NYC

Vedos Projekti vedos at samk.fi
Sat May 5 10:31:59 GMT 2012

Hi,
I know this is a topic that comes up every now and then... a while back there was a discussion on what to see in NYC... galleries and museums in general. Does anyone happen to know what is up right now in the field of alternative processes?
I will be staying in NYC for the next 2 weeks, and especially interested in seeing modern daguerreotypes (and other alt stuff too).

-Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi