[alt-photo] Re: Substrate question

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue May 15 19:45:43 GMT 2012

You have to test it Pierre... (My gut feeling is that you'll probably
need to increase ink density further compared to glossy inkjet paper.)

The base density doesn't count for the whites, all is dependent to how
the substrate + ink work together, hence the need for an real / actual
test...

Regards,
Loris.