[alt-photo] Re: TANGENTIALLY ON TOPIC: HELP W/ CS-5 & SCANNER?

Don donsbryant at gmail.com
Thu May 17 03:04:59 GMT 2012

I really miss my Windows XP and rue the day I decided to "upgrade."
Windows 7 (64 bit ) has been a complete nightmare...mostly incompatible
with all my devices. I'm sure the Mac people are laughing, rightfully so.

FWIW, Microsoft will end XP support in 2013.

The Mac universe has been fubared for a while now. They don't have much
to laugh about these days, especially since Apple is no longer a
computer company.