[alt-photo] Re: TANGENTIALLY ON TOPIC: HELP W/ CS-5 & SCANNER?

Jeremy Moore alt.photosbyjeremy at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:44:59 GMT 2012

Bob,

Photoshop CS5 does not come with the TWAIN plug-in needed to scan directly
into Photoshop. You can find the Adobe help page to download and install
this plug-in here:
http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/twain-plug-photoshop-cs4-cs5.html#main_Photoshop_CS5_and_TWAIN

- Jeremy

ps: Supposedly, TWAIN stands for "Technology Without an Interesting Name"
:-)