[alt-photo] Re: Texas Chrysotype

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu May 24 08:08:59 GMT 2012

Interesting for sure! I agree, the *reproductions* look very bad -
especially so, compared to a couple of Chrysotypes (proper; using Mike
Ware's formulae...) I did a couple of years ago. I got very strong (=
good / pretty convincing blacks) images with a tonal smoothness close
to pt/pd's...

Regards,
Loris.