[alt-photo] Re: Salt Printing (silver-chloride) Book/ Resource?

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 28 08:45:42 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Though it is not “contemporary”, you could probably find very interesting information in the:
The Photograph Manual, by N.G. Burgess (1862)

It’s full of details about all aspects of Negative processes, methods for salting papers, and so on...

I have a PdF version of it which I should be happy to share freely with anyone interested on this list!

If you are interested, please, e-mail me off list so that I may send you the file.
here is my e-mail adddress :
 jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr

Hope it helps,

Artistic cheers from France,