[alt-photo] Re: Salt Printing (silver-chloride) Book/ Resource?

Bev Conwayu bevconway at comcast.net
Mon May 28 12:55:04 GMT 2012

Hi Jean,

I would be very interested in a copy of the PDF version of The Photograph Manual by N.G. Burgess.  I teach the albumen process in a small art college ( New Hampshire Institute of Art in Manchester, NH).  All photography majors are required to take a Handmade Photography class .  . Students work on three processes, cyanotypes, albumen and palladium.  Many love the look of their albumen prints. They also enjoy the day We all crack lots of eggs. I really love spreading the knowledge of the early processes.

Thank you for you willingness to share a valuable resource.

Regards,

Bev Conway

Sent from my iPad