[alt-photo] Re: Collodio-Chloride and Collodion-Based Silver-Chloride Processes: Strontium-Chloride vs Sodium Chloride?

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:11:29 GMT 2012

All in all, I have the materials for testing the original formula's as well
as the variants I'm interested in. If I end up having problems I'll
probably just stick to the original formulas but hopefully this will be
relatively trouble free.

In the case of using the collodion for the base of a develop-out emulsion,
does anyone know if there might be any chemical reaction between the
collodion and Amidol? I would assume not but one can never be too sure.

-Francesco