[alt-photo] Re: Using Canon 6250 for digital negs

John Brewer john at johnbrewerphotography.com
Sat Nov 3 19:34:46 GMT 2012

Hi Henry

You're in the UK right? I have a 1290 I no longer use. It has the roller
removed stopping pizza wheel marks. It's only ever had genuine Epson inks
in it. You're welcome to it if you cover the shipping. I haven't used it
for over a year but it was working fine then. Let me know off list if
you're interested.

Best

John

--