[alt-photo] Re: Using Canon 6250 for digital negs

Henry Rattle henry.rattle at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 3 14:08:25 GMT 2012

Hi Everyone ­ I wonder if anyone can help?

My Epson 1290 finally died, and for reasons too many to mention I¹m now
using a Canon MG6250 printer. It makes good normal photo prints, but I don¹t
feel secure starting to use it for digital negatives. I can still use my old
Photoshop CS by booting the Mac into Snow Leopard, but the printing controls
in the Canon driver are much more restricted than the old Epson. Does anyone
have experience of using such a printer with PDN? Any guidance re potential
pitfalls very welcome!

Best wishes

Henry