[alt-photo] COATED BACK COT 320: WHAT TO EXPECT?

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Nov 5 14:48:07 GMT 2012

DEAR LIST,

            Well, for the first time since I started using C0T 320 over 6
years ago I did a Monday morning and coated my PT/PD sensitizer on the back
side of the paper.  The give away was how quickly it absorbed into the
paper
I usually have time to spread it around very evenly.

            Not one to waste materials, I decided to proceed.  I just dried
it and am allowing it to stabilize before re-humidifying it.

            What can I expect when I print with it?  Changes in speed?
Contrast?  Obviously texture but anything else?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 7660 (20121105) __________

http://www.eset.com