[alt-photo] Finnish alt book by Jalo Porkkala

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:02:07 GMT 2012

Don't know if this has made anyone's radar who does not speak Finnish, but see:

http://vedos.samk.fi/

It is a beautiful book to buy even if you don't speak Finnish! Written by Jalo Porkkala of our list. And with translate.google.com you can actually get an acceptable translation!

I've been meaning to mention this for months, but life got in the way. Maybe it has already been discussed, so my apologies. But any alt pro book in any language is fine by me.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com