[alt-photo] Information on Pictorico

Ken Sinclair photo1 at telusplanet.net
Wed Oct 24 04:57:33 GMT 2012

I would like to try making some slightly enlarged digital negatives for VDB and Cyanotypes
on Pictorico. For now, I will not be going over about 8x10  or 11x14 inches

Since I have always printed from either 8x10 or 4x5 in-camera negatives, I would like to print
some images a bit larger than the negatives I have. I am not 'new' to alt processes but digitally
enlarged negatives is a somewhat 'new' challenge

I am also going to assume that printing above 300 PPI on the Pictorico is not required.

I am NOT a great computer user so might I ask the questions…

A. What "type" of Pictorico material should I be using… clear or white.
B.  Does it have a 'right' and a 'wrong' side to use through a Epson printer.

I am going to have to purchase 'on-line' since I can't seem to find any local source who
has heard of this material.

Ken