[alt-photo] Re: Information on Pictorico

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:57:16 GMT 2012

The easiest way to tell the emulsion side is to lick your finger and drag it lightly acros the film. The emulsion side is sticky while the back side offers no resistance just touching the transparency with your licked finger and feeling the force as you pull it away is good as well. There is good resistance to pull on emulsion side and none on the back
Marek

Sent from my iPhone