[alt-photo] Re: ANYONE? CYANO TONER WITH COPPER?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Oct 24 21:41:26 GMT 2012

Dear Bob,

Not a thorough answer as Christina's but, IME, citric acid treated
cyanotypes take a much more greenish (kinda a hint of turquoise) tint
(still pretty much cyan - just takes a more greenish tint...),
especially so with New Cyanotype - IF that's what you're after... Try
a citric acid post-development clearing bath and see what happens. (A
dessert spoon or two citric acit per liter of clearing bath...)

Regards,
Loris.