[alt-photo] Re: ANYONE? CYANO TONER WITH COPPER?

Vedos Projekti vedos at samk.fi
Thu Oct 25 09:45:16 GMT 2012

Hi Bob,

I think in his Cyanotype book Mike Ware mentions nickel sulfate and zinc chloride (?) as chemicals that produce greenish tones, although they are mainly used to make cyanos alkali resistant, if I remember correctly. Can't check right now as I don't have the book at hand...

-Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi