[alt-photo] Re: Beta Testers Needed

Vedos Projekti vedos at samk.fi
Thu Oct 25 10:56:55 GMT 2012

Me neither... I do several alternative processes and print from digital negatives a lot... would love to find a simple and visual way to determine the curve shape. But, too much to do... no time for testing, too bad.
I'm sure you will find great beta testers, I have tried the POdnc Software and it looks very promising...

-Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi