[alt-photo] Re: CYANO TONER, CUPRIC SULFATE?

George L Smyth glsmyth at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 00:59:21 GMT 2012

Bob -

Go back to the James book and look at the first two formulas that are supposed to result in brown and black tones using Dektol for the former and ammonia for the latter.  For some reason I get green tones with these, not the advertised colors (which I wish I could get).  I would give these a try to see if your results are the same as mine.  What I threw away in disappointment might bring you joy. <g>

Cheers -

george

Bromoil: http://GeorgeSmyth.com
Blog: http://GLSmyth.wordpress.com