[alt-photo] Re: Information on Pictorico

Jeremy Moore alt.photosbyjeremy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:06:09 GMT 2012

I get newton rings in my prints when using the ultra premium so I just stick with the tpu-100.

Also, I don't print at less than 360dpi on the pictorico (I interpolate up if necessary). If I have the pixels to print above 360 with "Finest Detail" set on my Epson printer there is a resolution gain, but this only applies when the alt is coated on very smooth watercolor papers and vellum. (I print almost exclusively in platinum/palladium.)