[alt-photo] Re: Woodburytype Process - Modern Practitioners? - Resin/ Plate Material Preferences?

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:00:08 GMT 2012

There was some good conversation in Dec 2003 about using drying oils on the
gelatin relief to eliminate the need to make a plate but I can't find any
conclusions that were drawn. They were taking from Heimsoeth & Co.’s
variation of the Woodburytype process. The thread can be found here:
http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process/2003/dec03/thread.htm#620

-Francesco