[alt-photo] Re: photobooth: photos delivered here in 2-1/2 minutes

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 18:42:49 GMT 2012

Ryuji,

I have a friend who is a good photographer and printer.  He purchased one of these photo booths and refurbished it.  He has it up and running and did some work to optimize the photo prints it produces.  His name is Bruce Starrenburg.  I will send a copy of this to him so he can contact you.
Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home!
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum
Mark I. Nelson Photography - Welcome