[alt-photo] Re: Dichromated Gelatin Formula

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:22:44 GMT 2012

Thanks but I'm wondering more along the lines of how much Potassium
Dichromate to use for this particular process. I find the term dichromated
gelatin used everywhere describing the Woodburytype process but no where
gives a formula for making the dichromated gelatin and where they do, the
Potassium Dichromate is left out.

-Francesco