[Alt-photo] Re: DAS

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 20:22:39 UTC 2013

Thanks!  That is very helpful.  So 3% is a saturated solution?  Since I'm
typically sloppy, chemically-challenged and don't even own a scale, my
routine with dichromates has always been to just use a saturated solution,
dumping in dichromate and water as needed.  Would this work with DAS, maybe
diluting it as needed?  In other words, does a mixed solution keep?