[Alt-photo] Re: DAS

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Wed Apr 17 08:40:42 UTC 2013

The safelight is most important when handling the powder, because the powder itself is also light sensitive. As I have  sodium vapor safe lights, that give a lot of light, I allways use these. The spectral absorption peak is around 335 nm. Handling of mixed emulsions can be done under  normal dim room conditions.

http://www.apug.org/forums/viewpost.php?p=1228646

The hardener #3 mentioned in this post is DAS (CAS: 2718-90-3)

-k