[Alt-photo] Re: DAS

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Apr 17 09:40:19 UTC 2013

Thanks Kees,

I asked this because (if I plunge into it) my plan is to dry the
tissues face down, paper side up on plexi sheets in my hallway with
very dim indirect daylight. (Curtains closed in the next room, light
bouncing from the walls into the hallway...) I was wondering if the
tissue may fog in this case?

Regards,
Loris.