[Alt-photo] Re: LightBox Photographic/Katharine Thayer exhibit

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:08:47 UTC 2013

Hey Keith,

I sent you a message off-list about this-- so check your email.  I appreciate you writing.

Also-- just wanted to thank all of you who submitted to this exhibit and who contacted me about it.  We were so impressed with all the work that came in-- I wish I'd taken (and definitely printed) so many of these images.  I was just in awe, really, and can't wait to see them in person..  Thanks so much to all of you who were able to submit.  And I gather that the majority of the submissions were from people who had a connection to Katharine in some way-- either directly through the List here, or via a few degrees of separation. ;)  But this will be so incredible for her family to see the kind of impact she had, especially with those of us who really struggled to learn gum printing (or maybe that was just me?!).

Anyway, thanks so much.  I so look forward to seeing your prints!

Diana