[Alt-photo] Re: DAS

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 14:56:36 UTC 2013

All,
I have purchased some DAS for carbon work. I just made my first tissue and test prints with a step tablet. I will scan and post them later, but I noticed an non-liner response of the tissue to the light. In the highlights I get no exposure and my first visible step is already way dark. It is easier to describe with the picture. My prints are drying and I will scan and post them later.

Does anybody have step tablet tests of DAS sensitized carbon to share?

Marek