[Alt-photo] Re: DAS

marek.piosik at parsival.pl marek.piosik at parsival.pl
Sun Apr 28 16:48:48 UTC 2013

Hi Jorj,

could you provide link or address of the company you
bought DAS from?

Thanks,

Marek

W dniu 28.04.2013 16:29, Jorj Bauer
napisał(a):

>> I have bought my first 250 grams of DAS here in the
Netherlands at about EUR 1,15 per gram. I also have imported it directly
from China, which was somewhat adventurous but I got it at about EUR
0,40 per gram, shipping included. The group buy was a little cheaper
than that, but it was a (now sold out) rest of an older batch Secant
(secantchemicals.com) carried.This is the same source Tod Gangler uses
as ingredient for his color carbon printing as far as I know. It is
unshure if there will be new batches at Secant in the future. Who
manufactures it for Secant is unclear. That's why I tried the Chinese.

> For those that might be interested, I just bought 250g from Kees'
Chinese supplier. They will indeed ship to the US, at prices
substantially better than TCI or Sigma-Aldridge (including shipping),
with better pricing on larger quantities. $0.60/g. Payment involves
either an international bank transfer or Western Union.

> Beyond
Industries (http://www.beyondindustriesgroup.com/). They don't seem to
list DAS on their website anywhere that I can find, but don't be
discouraged by that.

> It won't be here for another two weeks or so,
so maybe something will still go wrong...