[Alt-photo] Re: wrinkles

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 15:41:45 UTC 2013

I don't think I've ever had that happen, but I can see how it would.  I mostly use Pictorico, mainly because those seem to be able to withstand constant use better.  I had not tried Inkpress in a while, because when I used that brand before, every third negative came out damaged.  But I used a box recently, and I was impressed by how much they've improved over what they used to be.  They seemed slightly thicker, and every one was perfect-- like Pictorico.  But I get these books with clear acetate(?) sleeves in them-- at Jerry's-- when they go on sale, and store mine there.  Admittedly, I sometimes just put them in the flat file drawer with nothing protecting them at all, except the darkness.  They seem fine-- but I'm getting more organized and placing them in these books now. ;)

So does this happen, because they're stored immediately after printing, and so the ink is not completely dry?  Or is this even before printing-- from humidity-- or something?