[Alt-photo] Re: wrinkles

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:13:36 UTC 2013

Diana
This is why I am so surprised, because in 10+ years of printing out diginegs it has never happened. But when I think of it, Pictorico does not come with interleaving sheets. However, I have used Inkpress before, probably two boxes of 50 all told. The environment here is SO dry generally and it must be that I never put the negative in contact with the interleaving tissue immediately. Once it's dry no problem I would suppose.

I checked to make sure the sheets were not that way before printing and they are not. You could see on the back of the printed negative the milkiness in waves.

I am glad I shared this on this list because with group-think we now have a clear answer whereas before I was really going to blame Inkpress and then be mistaken.

Mary, I bet it's the same thing. I could tell it was from the interleaving sheets because the waves followed the sheet exactly.

At the Formulary it is usually very dry but it was quite humid (for Montana that is!) this time.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com