[Alt-photo] Re: wrinkles

Jon Lybrook jon at intaglioeditions.com
Tue Aug 13 18:16:44 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,

Pictorico can really suck up the moisture, even in dry climates like
here in Colorado.  Glassine, on the other hand, repels it quite well.

Part of my procedure is to dry the film positives made on Pictorico in a
print drier for about 20 minutes after giving at least 2 hours of dry
time in the open air.  I think Keith Taylor told me about the print
dryer trick. We do it to help prevent film from sticking to the polymer
plate and to minimize air pockets, which leads to contact issues. You
may want to try that.

Thanks for posting your issue with pictures.  That helps to see exactly
what's going on!

Kind regards,

Jon Lybrook
Intaglio Editions