[Alt-photo] Re: bags, anyone?

rene at qx.net rene at qx.net
Sat Aug 17 23:23:33 UTC 2013

I use them.
Rene

>------- Original Message -------
>From    : Christina Anderson[mailto:christinazanderson at gmail.com]
>Sent    : 8/17/2013 2:02:48 PM
>To      : alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org
>Cc      :
>Subject : RE: [Alt-photo] bags, anyone?
>
 >Dear All
I have found my new favorite place, clearbags.com. They have those archival bags like Light Impressions sells/used to sell in ALL sizes and they are CHEAP!
How did I not know about this site?? Workshop participant Doyle Thomas turned me onto them. They even make custom sizes!!!

Here is the page for clearbags for photo:
 http://www.clearbags.com/bags/clear-bags

Only caveat; bags are so cheap that shipping is as much as the bags themselves!

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
 http://christinaZanderson.com/