[Alt-photo] Re: bags, anyone?

raven erebus ravene at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 07:03:31 UTC 2013

The other downside is that if you don't order $40 of stuff they charge you
a fee.
But I get all my bags from them.

And they also sell moab digital paper though I don't think it's a
particular steal.

Raven

--
“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and
original in your work.” Gustave Flaubert