[Alt-photo] Re: Clearing of Revere paper

bobkiss @caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sat Dec 7 13:00:59 UTC 2013

DEAR DIANE,
     As I am a "Revere virgin" and will be trying it soon, please let me
know if you think the following, which works very well with COT 320, will
work for the Revere.
     After developing in warm (100F) Pot Ox developer the first clearing
bath is a room temp 2% soln of Oxalic Acid for 5 mins with agit.  The next
two clearing baths are EDTA plus Sodium Sulfite also 5 mins each with
agit.  Please remember that, even with airconditioning, room temp here is
between 75 and 78 F.
     Looking forward to trying out this beautiful paper!
                          HOLIDAY CHEERS!
                                  BOB