[Alt-photo] Re: Clearing of Revere paper

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 14:13:13 UTC 2013

Hey Bob,

I use Potassium Ox developer as well.  And I clear that paper with only citric acid baths.  But now I'm feeling pretty lazy about that, given what you list here.  But I can't see doing all this other clearing would hurt, though the citric acid seems to work fine for this paper (which it never did for me, for the COT320).

Do let us know how you like the paper.  It really is beautiful.

Between 75 and 75 WITH air conditioning?  I think I might die.  But you should be fine. :)

-Diana