[Alt-photo] Re: buffer free paper

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Dec 10 12:08:26 UTC 2013

Peter,

If a thin paper (70-80 gsm, but very strong up to 11x14" image size...)
won't put you off, Masa paper works *very nice* with *all* the iron (new
and trad. cyanotype, pt/pd...) and iron-silver (argyrotype, vandyke...)
processes. It's a very bright paper with a very smooth surface, and a
single 21x31" sheet cost only around USD 1.30-1.35. (I remember it was
0.70/sheet once, I guess the price went up with increasing demand...)

Regards,
Loris.