[Alt-photo] Re: buffer free paper

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:17:03 UTC 2013

Yes-- I can't say enough good things about the Revere.  I've also used Masa, which works well for gum and cyanotype.  I've never used it for pt/pd.  I'll try it.   Like Loris said, it is very smooth (and very thin), inexpensive, and worked fine.  The only negative thing I can say about Masa is the relative thinness, and I felt the colors in my gum prints were actually a little too vivid and too bright for me.  That might be a positive for some, but because of the bright white base, I guess, everything was just too vivid-- too much.  Not really a negative, I guess, but it was for me. :)

Diana