[Alt-photo] Re: Test

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Fri Dec 13 09:42:56 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately you seem to be one of the people with a mail provider that blocks mail from the listserver. After some bounces mailman, the software that runs this list kicks out the affected addresses from the sending list. It ís still possible to send mail to the list though! But receiving the posts stops. Our hosting provider did try to sort this out with aol, att and earthlink. But without result for now. The server is not blacklisted anywhere as far as I can see.

The only immediate solution to this problem is resubscribing with another e-mailaddress not hosted by these providers. Another way to check the posts is by going to the current archive: http://lists.altphotolist.org/pipermail/alt-photo-process-list/
Other archives are here: http://altphotolist.org

All people that saw marks are not affected by this. And yes it has been quiet on the list....

regards,

Kees