[Alt-photo] Re: Brushing gelatin on paper

Luciano Teghillo luciano at lucianoteghillo.com
Sun Dec 15 21:42:01 UTC 2013

Hi Kees,

Rosaspina and Fabriano TW are similar, the main difference I know of is that
Rosaspina is 240 or 270 gsm. Unfortunately I do not have any more Fabriano
TW and I cannot easily source it here. But I will get some more pads of the
different kinds and conduct some serious testing/comparisons.

Best Regards,
Luciano