[Alt-photo] Re: Brushing gelatin on paper

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 22:27:25 UTC 2013

Hi Luciano,

I tried the Fabriano hot-press and also the traditional white--- but no others-- except for the Fabriano Artistico EW soft-press (140 lb), and that really is the only one of those that seems to work so well without additional sizing in my experience.  I'm not familiar with the Rosapina.  For one-coats, those others worked fine-- it was only with multiple coats that there was any issue--- except with the soft-press, where there were no issues at all after many multiple coats.

Diana