[Alt-photo] Re: Brushing gelatin on paper

Bert Kuijer gemeentehuis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 10:54:14 UTC 2013

Hello Henry,
Maybe this site from http://www.greatart.co.uk will help?
They also sell Fabriano Artistico - extra white, a paper I have often used
during the courses @ Polychrome (= Kees Brandenburg) like carbon, gum and
albumen printing. See:
http://www.greatart.co.uk/index.php?stoken=EBCD9A1E&force_sid=224vo415iqhm12ukpalargc2e3&lang=0&cl=antidot_search&searchparam=fabriano+artistico
You can use http://www.gerstaecker.de/ to compare prices (incl. shipping
costs).
I myself ordered two types of Fabriano paper through a local art supplies
store. It arrived within 2 weeks for a reasonable price.

Good luck hunting
Bert from Holland
http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl