[Alt-photo] Re: Brushing gelatin on paper

Luciano Teghillo luciano at lucianoteghillo.com
Mon Dec 16 11:59:24 UTC 2013

Hello Henry,

I have been looking at sourcing this type of paper, and one thing I have
been able to confirm is that it is not sold in pads but only in sheets
(56x76 cm) of 300 or 40 gsm. So if you find only pads, this is not the
soft-press type. Others might work as well, but since Diana was successful
with this kind, I want to give it a try first.

I have a call into Fabriano this afternoon to verify the part number, and if
successful I will post it later on.

Best Regards,
Luciano