[alt-photo] Re: Paper issues

Amy Holmes George amyhgeorge at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 18:44:31 GMT 2013

Diana,
How bizarre that I actually encountered this same issue just today with COT 320! So, I too am wondering when and where you purchased your batch of "grainy" paper. At the moment, I am trying to figure that out myself. BTW, I have coated both sides of the paper--same result.
Also, I'm curious to know which finish of Magnani Revere paper you have enjoyed good results with pt/pd.
On a side note . . . while I don't regularly contribute to this list, I always try to stay up with it. And, it is amazing how many times I find that a discussion directly applies to some issue that I am currently struggling with. Many thanks to all who make this list so rich and informative :)
Amy Holmes George