[alt-photo] Gum Printing and Other Amazing . . .

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:43:49 GMT 2013

Wow-- Chris, we just now got our mail, and a big old envelope was waiting for me, so I ripped it open-- and oh my goodness- WHAT A BOOK!  Really-- I'm so impressed.  It is absolutely gorgeous, and the reproductions are spectacular, really.  Very impressive.  Right now, I'm just looking at all the amazing imagery.  I look forward to devouring the text!  And I can't tell you how honored I am to have work in it.  Thanks so much for including me.

And-- wow-- just a big big congratulations!!  I'm really thrilled for you.

Diana