[alt-photo] Re: Gum Printing and Other Amazing . . .

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 00:57:56 GMT 2013

It's always kind of...amazing....to see one's work in a book. I especially like your combination print slightly out of register in the combination chapter, never thought of doing that as a technique but now I will! I hope people read the captions because a lot of the good stuff is under the images where people like yourself share process notes.
Good work, Diana. YOU should be proud!
Chris
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com