[alt-photo] E-MAILED BERGGER USA

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Feb 13 21:18:01 GMT 2013

DEAR LIST,

            I just e-mailed Bergger USA telling them that I will be printing
around 25 pt/pd prints on 20X24 paper over the next 4 months for an upcoming
show and they know that my standard paper is COT 320 because I always order
from them.  I told them about the reports of grainy pt/pd prints on COT 320
and asked them what they knew and what they could do to solve the problem
before I order another 2 20-packs of COT 320 20X24
not an inexpensive
proposition, especially with shipping to Barbados, duty, VAT, and heartache
with the von Brauns at local customs.  Further, returning bad paper to
Bergger from Barbados is nearly impossible due to cost.

            I anxiously await their reply and will fwd it to the list.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

"Earth" without "art" is just "Eh"!  (Anonymous graffiti posted on Facebook)

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 8007 (20130213) __________

http://www.eset.com