[alt-photo] Re: Mailman was awesome today and platinum

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Feb 14 16:44:57 GMT 2013

Hi Marek,

This is the "current" Rising Stonehenge right? I have about 20 sheets
remaining of the "old" stock I bought many many years ago - probably
sometime around 2005-2006 - which works nice... Later I read that the
paper suffered serious problems (due changing ownership / mill or
something like that) and wasn't good anymore... It seems they've
finally worked out the problems, right?

Regards,
Loris.